Manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) is a type of gentle massage which is intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph and help to detox your body.
- Increase the carrying capacity of the lymph system, allowing it to process up to 10 times more fluid than normal.
- Increase the flow through the lymph nodes, filtering out waste products, dead cells, excess proteins and toxins from the tissues.
- Increase the production of lymphocytes, thereby increasing the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Activate the parasympathetic response, producing a body-wide relaxation effect.
- 1 hour ($89)
* Price will drop for multiples treatments booked in advance if many sessions are necessary.